Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Lawyer's Luck

 
The Lawyers Luck by Piper Huguley

~~~~book Description~~~~
I really enjoyed reading this book. I would re-read this 
More than once highly reccomend!!!!!
         Oberlin,Ohio 1844
            Lawerence Stewart was working on his degree to be lawyer. One day while leaving to run the circuit, he realized somebody had taken his horse and the horse tracks lead into
the woods.Lawrence accidentally shot Realise which at this moment in time he really didnt know her name. Lawrence 
 went to find out what he accidently shot he shot a woman and he toke care of her gun wound.
    Realie was trying find her way to Canada to be free from slavery. Her mom had many children and was pregnant for another child.Lawrence told the guards that Realise was his wife because there if you are found stealing horses your were hung, so Lawerence saved Realie from that kind of torture.

~~~~What I Liked~~~~
The Lawyer's Luck held my interest all the way to the end. I 
especially liked that Lawrence and Realise were able to be Married 
and go back to Ohio from the South.

~~~~What I didn't Like~~~~
I don't like slavery.

~~~~rate~~~~
5 stars
The reason for this rate is the story was well
thought out and held my interest.



    

2 comments:

  1. I Loved It To You Did It Cousin Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! For always being so supportive of all I do !!

      Delete