Friday, March 27, 2015

Trading Secrets


Trading Secrets by Melody Carlson
Revell Publishing group

~~~~Book Description~~~~
Micah decides to accept Zack's
Invitation to help him and his father on the farm. When Micah arrives Zach and his family was very welcoming. Will Micah tell Zack and Zack's family the truth or not?

~~~What I liked~~~
I enjoyed this book a lot. Trading Secrets by Melody Carlson held my interest all the way to the end. I especially liked where Micah went disguised as a boy.

~~~What I didn't like~~~
There is not any dislikes.

~~~Rate~~~
5 stars all the way
My reasoning for 5 stars is that I feel this book was well written, well thought out of how to intertwine Amish people and English people without any judgments.  Indeed we are different in culture.

I was given this book by Revell Publishing Company. I was not compensated in any other way. This is in my own words and I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment